Ads

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wafflepwn



If you're bored and would like to see a really hot tempered kid breaking things in his house and whingeing about his dog attacking him, head down to: Link.

Be it staged or real, it remains entertaining. I just won't wish for a live re-enactment in my own home. Let's face it, it's only fun at a distance. Ahah.

P.S. Haha I just refreshed my page and saw a KLM advert flashing at the top of my blog and I had to say something about it. KLM's the main airline I've stuck with when flying to Europe. I love them to bits. They're celebrating their 90th anniversary, yay! And having a contest right now with prizes ranging from Macbook Air, Asus laptop, and a round trip to Amsterdam for two. And I love their Holland Herald page with all the photo competition for frequent flyers. :D

No comments: