Ads

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Neil Gaiman




The few following me on Twitter would probably already know this. If not, take a look at the link I posted above. We actually ended up with extra tickets because people in the queue were all entitled to one pair each.

My friend and I were suffering under the scorching tropical sun for hours to get the tickets, and we saw many people doing the same. (I've got a ridiculous looking tan.) Frankly, if we're giving out the remaining tickets to somebody, we'd prefer them to be real fans who missed out on the low publicity of the event or weren't free on the days the tickets were given out etc. So, if you're a true Neil Gaiman fan, who really wants to attend the Neil Gaiman on Graphic Novels and Fantasy talk - Leave a comment here to tell me why you should get the ticket and how badly you want it. :) Write whatever you want! Or bribe me. Just kidding. Fastest fingers win (Of course the fastest fingers have to convince me that they're true fans)

Comments are moderated and entries will not be published. (So you should keep an 'original' of what you sent me, if you're afraid of never seeing your precious comment again)

Please specify that it's an entry for the Neil Gaiman 'contest', and not posted as a normal comment. And leave your names and emails please. :)

+++
What: Neil Gaiman on Graphic Novels and Fantasy
Where: Victoria Theatre, located next to Victoria Concert Hall, just across the road from The Arts House.
When: Sunday 1 November, 2pm.
Free Seating

*More details on www.singaporewritersfestival.com
+++

I hope this will make someone's day somehow.

Permalink

No comments: