Ads

Friday, October 16, 2009

Chemistry

Europe Research Careers Ad


-
I'm heading out now to meet Timothy. He has managed to convince Candice and myself to catch Carrie Underwood live at Orchard ION's official opening (What? The Official Opening's only now!?). She's playing at 6.30pm. I'm expecting it to be pretty crowded. In the midst of all the enthusiastic screams (most likely inclusive of Timothy's), Candice and I will think up of a master plan for tomorrow with serious faces.

I feel crushed by the imminent possibility of us not getting our hands on those flimsy things. If that's the case, I'll have to attackhuggle Sany after everything, and pretend I can feel the aura of his awesomeness on her, after Nov 1.

At least, I can still meet ____ from Sweden, I hope. It's not a ticketed affair. I just need to pray for the public's oblivion and fight through the hordes (if there's any).

Okay, ciao!

No comments: