Ads

Sunday, September 27, 2009

One of the best nights of my life

And I mean it. I don't think I'll ever feel this intense high again. Like the first nicotine rush, first puff of weed. Well, fine, I wouldn't know. I just...guessed, okay. 'They', whoever they are, always said "You'll never get your first high again". But I hope I do though, because it feels so so so good.

I met Travis and the man I'm supporting this year - Nico. Saw Alonso as well but...shrugs. Oh well. It's just an amazing night. Travis topped everything else. I never dreamt of finally being able to see them perform LIVE right before my eyes so close to me, seeing Fran walk down and stand NEXT to me in the crowd. What more, getting to -meet- them. I felt like crying happy tears. ='') I'm such a shy person (ooh yeah I am), I never even came close to dreaming I'd get this chance.

I'm not ranting on about it just because I can. But because... Well, because it's TRAVIS! They're like one of the top 5 bands I want to meet before I die. It's like one wish fulfilled. It's so motivating me to go forward to live life! Hahaha. I couldn't care less if it was BSB or... Black Eyed Peas or... yeah. It's kind of how perhaps you won't give two hoots about Travis but, I do, and that's what makes it special for me and that's why I'm happy. I don't even know why I'm going on about this. I'm sure you guys understand. Imagine your favourite artiste or moviestar or anyone really that you love and have always wanted to meet and you got to meet them. It's going to feel so fucking surreal, innit?

I'm so so so deliriously happy.

And by the way, yes, I'm rooting for Nico like I did next to Alonso and Massa last year. But this year, I'm cutting it to just Nico. Even if he doesn't win tomorrow, he's already the best in my heart. (Only for this race) Oh God, let this high last forever. :D ACE.

I snapped a couple of photos which looked pretty amazing on the camera but I'm not going to be too happy about them until they're uploaded on to the computer and scrutinised one by one. And that's not going to happen till next week I presume, because tomorrow's going to be spent rushing some Raya visiting in the morning and watching the race live on HD while my dad gets to watch it at the venue. :D

I wish you all a happy week ahead. For those heading to the Finals tomorrow(or later, rather), please root for Nico Rosberg if you have nobody to root for and have a blast. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: