Ads

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grand Prix Finals 2009



Ah, for someone who complains a hell lot about the track, Hamilton did pretty well. (Link)

It was quite a pain seeing Nico committing that silly error which cost him, a lot. From second place to 14 and up to 11. I didn't feel like watching anymore after that. Hamilton's probably overtaken him on the overall driver's standings. It's okay, he'll catch up! I'm pretty glad Jensen Button will continue dominating the overall standings for awhile though. And I'm happy to see Brawn still topping the Constructors' Team Standings. Stay there stay there.

And Fernando Alonso in the top 3 again this year. I was kind of, rooting for him at the end in spite of me not wanting to anymore. But... well, him winning the Grand Prix beats Hamilton winning. I don't know why I'm so against Hamilton winning. Sorry Hamilton fans. To be fair, he deserved the win today. Doesn't mean I have to be a sudden supporter though. Enough said.

Thank god I caught Travis yesterday and not today. It'd be such a downer to see them today right after being crushed by the results of the race.


No comments: