Ads

Friday, September 25, 2009

ERM?

Our mega superstar is in the limelight again! I'm starting to wonder if all of it is just a marketing gimmick by ERM World Marketing for the Miss World event. I mean Miss World - Who really pays much attention to it? As compared to its much better known rival, Miss Universe.

So back to Singapore, Ms Ris Low isn't just about 'acquired fashion tastes' - begeenees, lepered, zipbra preenz with khaki green. She's apparently much more than that. Now, I won't say what I think about her level of intellect. Because it's just that obvious. I want to believe that you guys will know what I think about her intelligence and her eloquence, just by watching her interviews. Especially the all famous Straits Times interview - (Link)

Whatever it is, she didn't strike me as someone who'd commit credit fraud. Maybe because of what I thought of her... erm, level of intellect? Ugh, I've let it slip. But, wow. She managed to use her brains for something, at least. Then again, if she was any smarter, perhaps she wouldn't have been caught in the first place. Who knows who knows. Now to be fair, I really don't blame her. That's her own personal mistake, and the netizens' gain because everyone else gets to laugh at her expense but... Wait. Is it just me or everyone's forgotten who's really to be blamed in this incident? ERM World Marketing? Hello? They're the ones who picked her out in the first place, in spite of her coming clean with them about her past before the signing of the contract. Even their handling of the situation wasn't too professional, IMO. Slamming the phone, shouting "WE DON'T KNOW!!" is not exactly very classy for an organisation that "big". ("Big" because I really don't know how big they are. I'm just assuming they're big enough to handle a worldwide collaboration like this one.)

And what kind of a name is that in the first place? ERM? ERM indeed after everything that's happened.

In any case, I'd bet the journalists had a tough time editing their interviews with Ris Low before putting them into print. Credit Fraud Article: (Link)

No comments: