Ads

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Best dream ever



I dreamt a long dream about attending John Mayer's set somewhere (doesn't even look like it was in Singapore/Dublin). The weird thing was, there were only like 5 people attending the set. I know it's impossible seeing how many fans that guy has. But you don't realise how impossible it is in dreams!



So apparently somehow after the show, I was the only one who approached him to say hi. Again, impossible, seeing he'd probably need bodyguards at concerts + throngs of fans would be running after him for pictures etc. But yeah, whatever. I got to talk to him. And he actually asked me out. What!? ME? So afterwards, he drove us back to this really nice quaint little restaurant (didn't notice the food), and went back to his apartment where all his friends were. And his car was sooo cool! It seemed to be self designed. I know the real John Mayer would never drive such a car but aw, so vintage and so cute. I have no idea where the car in the dream came from though. I can't recall ever seeing it before. I wish there's a way to record the dream and I can show you guys what exactly he was driving. It was out of this world, I'm telling you.



The apartment was probably a dream home of mine, added to the dream just to make it even more perfect. Thanks, brain. It overlooked the city area and the seas on the other side. Absolutely beautiful. And well, the conversations were sooo perfect. Somehow I didn't mind him flirting around with other women knowing his background. I was just trying to enjoy my time with one of the only solo artistes I really look up to.


And we kissed the most perfect kiss ever. Ahhhh. He was so gentle and so perfect. And I woke up to some incessant banging from a neighbour upstairs. Bummer. :( What a dream.

The romantic words exchanged between us reminded me of the conversations I had with the man who's already in my life - Riyan, when we first met. Now I know why I felt so close to John in the dream. It's because he behaved and sounded exactly like Riyan.

So um, Riyan... you might want to learn to play the guitar and sing like John Mayer, if you want to be that little bit more perfect in my eyes. :D Just kidding. (Though the gesture would still be sweet)

I guess... I really miss you, huh?


super old photo of you. :D

No comments: