Ads

Friday, June 5, 2009

Baked chicken



Yesterday felt like a housewife training camp. I woke up at 5.30am, made his morning coffee, made him breakfast, seen him off, couldn't go back to sleep because the sun was too bright. So, I...
  • Ate leftover breakfast (creamed rice)
  • Cleared the dishwasher, handwashed a couple more dishes (I don't really trust dishwashers)
  • Watched Plus Belle la Vie
  • Chatted with a few night owls from Singapore
  • Cleared my email
  • Placed the towels in the washing machine
  • Made vegetable soup to eat with toast, for light lunch
  • Watched Discovery channel, and some Pyschic channel (lol)
  • Dried towels
  • Brine the chicken, refrigerate
  • Watched more TV
  • Stuff the chicken etc etc, baked it
  • Waited for him to come home while uploading photos
I'm so bored. :[

No comments: