Ads

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Keep me safe from harm

So I finally found the preparatory items - now on to actually making it. That's for later anyway. A very intelligent man [Ain't that an oxymoron ;)] just contacted me at the very last minute. I could have done what I needed to do last night and bring it over today but, intelligent men like that spoil plans in their brilliance. Now, I just have to postpone it to tomorrow.

So Jai texted me at 4.40 am informing me that he still can't sleep. I was happily in slumber zone by then. I got up fresh and dandy in the morning to meet Dorm and Candice for the important graduation tickets! I was more excited for the photoshop application though which Dorm brought a wrong version of. Bummer! But it's okay, there's still time before May 31st.

In a few minutes, I shall be a pillion rider. Nothing really exciting - I hope. I only ride with the safest people. And so far, my dad's been the only one. Hmm. I've always been a car person anyway. The idea of having dust and everything stupid running into your face, annoys me a little. Though the idea of cheaper petrol and the ability to squeeze through traffic makes me understand why some people would settle for a bike - safe riders though.

Okay got to rush!

No comments: