Ads

Thursday, November 26, 2009

M.I.A.


Technology is Evil

I'll probably be missing from this space for awhile. Or won't be updating properly anyway. My laptop of 3 years have died. Well, the external hard drive rather. No more warranty and no point sending it for repair or such at the state it's in now.

Hopefully I can start at a job soon instead of people getting all wishy-washy on me again. Sigh. And then half of my problems would be solved just like that.

Can't really use the netbook I've won either seeing it's for minimal use and I can't really work on the small screen for editing and stuff. So in the meantime, please keep letting people know about this netbook, so I could get some cash off it to last me for abit. - Click Here

I was pretty upset initially. I knew my laptop was going to die on me soon but I expected to have started this job by then and so I could save up for a new one. Alas, it died before my 'dreams' could materialise. And I was doubly upset about how the job's been wasting my time for quite a bit. It's like I don't even matter (which I don't, probably). Just my luck, I've not had a chance to meet a company which appreciates me and my capabilities. And I was triply upset, realising I won't be able to go on Skype with Riyan properly, complete with the webcam and the mic. Suddenly, my long distance relationship became far too long.

Well, sucks to be me at this moment.

Wish you all well and better luck!

1 comment:

Candice said...

Don't worry dear, I've got a spare webcam somewhere, I need to dig up the installation disk first though, I have no idea where on earth it is, and then you can skype with Riyan on my ancient laptop (:

Keep positive and hang in there!