Ads

Sunday, November 8, 2009

ASUS Eee PC 900SD

So yes, this is the netbook I've won from the contest by KLM / AirFrance. The reason I've decided to try sell it is because, I'm too used to a Mac to go back to using a PC for leisure. No, I'm not a Mac evangelist. It's merely a personal preference. Plus having to redownload all the programmes on a Windows OS just doesn't seem that appealing to me. :( So yes, I'm selling it off and for your information, the box inclusive of the charger and miscellaneous items has not been touched and meddled with ever since I got it from the KLM AirFrance office.

The tape on the box is still intact and I didn't even open it to take a look inside. I've kept it pristine and untouched for whoever wants to purchase it. So it's as new as can be. Oh yes, it's apparently retailing at about $600. Let me know if you're interested and state your price offer. Again, I'd like to emphasize that I have not used it at all, neither have I even tampered with the box. So if you are offering a lower price, please let it not be too unreasonable.

***Comments are moderated and those containing personal information will not be published.



Operating System

Windows® XP Home
(*Pre-installed with Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 60-day Trial)
GNU Linux

Display

8.9" Display, 1024 x 600 resolution

Intel CPU & Chipset

Intel® Celeron M 353

WLAN

Built-in 802.11b/g

Memory

XP: 1GB (DDR2)
Linux: 512MB (DDR2)

Display Card

Intel UMA

Hybrid Storage
8GB Solid State Drive
10GB Eee Storage
*Eee Storage service is complimentary for the first 18 months. Please register account information for 6 months extension (depend on country)

Camera
0.3M Pixel webcam

Audio

Hi-definition Audio
Stereo speaker


Storage Cards

SD/ MMC (SDHC)

Input / Output 1 x VGA port (D-sub 15-pin for external monitor)
3 x USB 2.0 ports
1 x LAN RJ-45
2 x Audio jack: Head phone / Mic-in
1 x Card reader
Battery
Li-ion Battery
XP: 4 hrs*
LX: 3.5 hrs*

*Operation lifetime subject to product model, normal usage conditions and configurations. Learn more about battery life
Dimensions


170mm(L) x 225mm(W) x 20~33.8mm(H)

Weight

0.99kg

Colour Shiny White


Permalink

No comments: