Ads

Monday, October 26, 2009

Whoa whoa whoa



Isn't it exciting when the tables are turned and boys become the biggest whiners of the world? -smirks. Pretty enjoyable to read all the facebook statuses and tweets about the Man Utd - Liverpool match (photo above has nothing to do with that particular match). All the claws are out and little quarrels boy styled.

Anyway, I've been busy editing old time photos before my dad could print them all out. I'm such a procrastinator. Anyway, the old time photos are dated back to my graduation in May and beyond. My brother's camera died and Candice was kind enough to pass me a free point-and-shoot camera she got. Keyword was, free. So we both knew it wasn't going to have the best quality but hey, it was better than nothing. So thank you, Candice, for tiding me over before I got myself a proper camera again.

The pain in the butt comes when I realised how bad the quality was in dark settings, so I had to sort of, edit out as much noise I could and brighten and adjust the colours accordingly. It's taking a massive amount of effort out of a person like me. I don't know if I should post some of the happier ones up here. Maybe I should...soon.

And yes, I'm hoping to receive some good news this week. Oh pray it's going to be good news. Sigh.

And my bank account is depleting. The first time I'm going to see it increase again, I'm going to be as happy as a lark. Going to be the best feeling in the world.

Okay but at the moment, reality tells me it won't be in too soon anyway.

No comments: