Ads

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cafeworld



Those who play CafeWorld in Facebook would know just by looking at the photo above, what this post is going to be about. It's about CHEATING. You know how long it takes for me to even just get 10 stoves and I'm at a higher level than both of the people above. They're not the only ones though. There're lots of people using cheats now to get ahead in the game.

You know, if I'm working, I wouldn't be half as bothered by this but I'm not working! So I need to gain satisfaction from something at least, right...? Um yeah. -Shifty eyes.

But still! They're taking away my top place by CHEATING. Now my life is meaningless! :O

Jokes aside, I'm just thinking they must have mad passion for the game, to even be bothered to download CHEAT applications/programmes for something as useless as a Facebook game. I mean, seriously? If it was like some Red Alert, Jagged Alliance, Max Payne paid computer games, then fine. But Facebook Games!? Do you get money from it?? Let me know if you do! Because I'd love to convert my game money to real money and then maybe being unemployed isn't so bad. Back to FB games... They are games that are supposed to get you interacting with your friends to get more points! Cheating defeats the whole point of FB games anymore. It's like, why do you have to add ME to your list of 'neighbours' when you can cheat the whole day and get the points and cafe cash by yourself etc!? Am I making sense at all??

Competing with Sany and Rosemary on my lists have been funny because we're constantly changing positions (from 1st, 2nd, 3rd) and 'cussing' at each other for fun's sake (I knowww you don't think that's fun but, to each his own okay!?) - Most importantly, we played it FAIR. But eeks, those cheaters are so annoying. If only there's a way I can delete them as neighbours, because it's pointless having them around when they are fine playing the game by themselves by cheating. It's kind of like playing monopoly with a group of 5, and one person is just in his own world, cheating blatantly and not stopping. What's the point of still having him in the game right? Even having cheaters in monopoly is better because then, I can just hide their tokens away but I have no control over games online. -sulks miserably.

Okay at least, it resulted in me blogging about something. I need a job.

No comments: