Ads

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The zombie you're looking at is me


Old Town Hall, Dortmund

I haven't been getting enough sleep since I got back. And it's really beginning to affect my mood and my almost-gone social life. Since when did I start using "I'm totally and utterly knackered" as an excuse not to go out to meet friends?

Dizzy spells, headaches are nothing new to me this week. I need to adjust my sleeping pattern as quick as I can. I've adjusted the time on my phone to Singapore time for a start.

And it's utterly heartbreaking whenever I wake up from my short snooze and start to reach out to feel his warmth and he's not there. Sucky, sucky feeling. Been happening every night or rather, every time I got to fall asleep. Not looking so good, not feeling it either. Aw, bless!

No comments: