Ads

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Google Wave

Well if you're on my Twitter, you would know I just asked what in the world is a Google Wave. Google's always coming up with brand new things. I can't keep up sometimes!

Hello, nerd in me, will you please focus on being a nerd? And try to get the latest scoops on things like these!?

The YouTube video (Link) regarding GoogleWave was approximately 1 hour 20 mins long. It took ages to load. Seems interesting. But I'm still slightly confused until I get to use it first hand and see what it really is all about. Like Google Chrome and even the whole hype about Gmail when it first came out. Talking about that, it's currently still in limited preview so, similar to that of Gmail the other time, you can only use it when you receive an invite from someone who already has it from someone else who probably got it from the Googlepeople (Cute huh).

And some people are making money from it. I mean, look at this! - Link

Confused and curious as I am... I will never be willing to pay that amount of money for an invite that will come sooner or later anyway. Heck, I didn't even pay for my student Adobe softwares. Tsk, I know. Things people do to be "one of the first" these days.


No comments: