Ads

Monday, August 31, 2009

Time

Haha, so I won't lie. I haven't been putting much effort in changing my sleeping pattern back to Singapore time.

My watch still reads Irish time. So the first night in Singapore, I slept at 6am because my watch says its 11pm and I woke up at 4.30pm. It's instinctive for me to just grab my phone to check for the time the first thing I wake up, even if it's just a random wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night. So I checked the time and it said 9.30am. Ah, it's the normal time I wake up in Ireland anyway. For a slight moment there, I actually really believed it was 9.30am only to the realise the sun was starting to look mild. (Singapore sun sets much earlier than Irish Summer Sun)

Oh right, I didn't change the time.

And I didn't bother changing it even then. It's just much easier counting forward from Irish time to Singapore time than backwards. I can deal with addition, I hate subtractions. Fine, I was just trying to add points to my argument.

No comments: