Ads

Friday, July 3, 2009

3rd Anniversary



For the first time in 3 years, we're actually in the same country for our anniversary. It's a stressful day for me though - having to book an appointment with the optician just to get a prescription for my contact lenses despite being a contact lens wearer for the past 3 years. I have to fork out some money for that, and then hopefully get new contact lenses. Or maybe not seeing how complicated the system seems to be over here. It's almost ridiculous how eyechecks are free back home and even while I was in France. And how we could get the lenses off the shelves but not here. The latter made sense though, seeing it'd encourage more people to get their eyes checked regularly. Well, I need them for the next 2 months I'm here anyway so I have not much of a choice really. When in Rome, act as the Romans do. (It's frustrating sometimes though)

He has a long day today so I'm not seeing him yet. And when I get back I have to start packing for the weekend. We'll be heading westward to Cork, also to watch Des Bishop live. That'll be good enough :)

Watch his clips on youtube. :D

No comments: