Ads

Friday, May 15, 2009

Habits

I've realised something. The more I look forward to something, the higher the likelihood of things screwing up. I've always told myself not to want something badly, because the risk of disappointment is increased as well. Today was a fine example, I'd say.

It feels like everything I've done in the past week is pointless. Maybe it's the thought that counts. Perhaps, perhaps not. I guess I shall keep some for Riyan. In this case, I wouldn't need to redo everything from scratch. Now that thought just made me smile.

How could someone ruin a special day for a loved one? Beats me. If you love someone enough, wouldn't you be happy to see him/her happy? I would. I'd do anything just to see him smile. I have no idea what happened, I'm in no position to judge. But the outcome sure is nasty and bitter.

I really should care less. I only have 1 true free day left anyway. :)

-
On a random note, I visited this blog using Safari and Firefox and I found out that the colours actually turn up richer in Safari as compared to Firefox. Here, I printscreened the two:

Using Safari:

Using Firefox:

I honestly didn't realise there was such a big difference. I guess I'm going to use Safari a little more often now.

No comments: