Ads

Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's been a massively long time since I wrote. Self censorship is the worst form of censorship. I fear judgment, fear the inadequacy of my choice of words to express myself resulting in distorted messages, yet my complex mind craves to be heard, to be known for what's within this shell - It gets all too lonely to feel 'unknown' by people closest to you. So each time I publish a post on a portal so public, my heart beats that little bit faster. I scrutinise every word, and struggle between lines of ambiguity. Treading on this very thin line, I often tempt myself to switch sides from the one I'm on.

Oh how wonderful it would be if our words can be fluid and free, with readers only ever patting your back, letting out cries of acceptance: "You're not alone! I feel the same! I understand! Oh how very human you are!"

How beautiful and free.... I wish I wasn't so afraid of my own thoughts.

No comments: