Ads

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010.


2009 marked a very important year in my life.

It was the year I finally graduated . It was a year I finally had time to spend with the friends far away from home, and was allowed the chance to open my eyes to the world out of Singapore. (Thank you, Christopher, Manuel and Tony for hosting me and my friends in Germany. Thank you, Shelleys, for the best Irish hospitality one could ask for, time and time again.) It was also the year parents of both sides finally met. :)

It was the year I felt new found hope for my future. A year of painful lessons and revelations, of beautiful experiences of love and joy - A story of growth.

I've made a couple more new great friends, little surprises along the way, and kept the old ones close at heart. (Thank you, facebook)

By the end of 2009, I can finally see what I've been working towards - I can see my future with much more clarity now.

2009 is a year I will continue to hold close to my heart. So thanks all for being a part of it, big or small, they've impacted my life in one way or another. I shall use these experiences to keep improving myself as a person through the next decade.

Thank you for always believing in me, you guys know who you are. Love each and every one of you reading this and I wish you guys the best for the new decade. Let us remind one another in darker times that Life is not for the weak, that we have to keep battling on through the bad times, to earn the good. Never give up. That's the only way we learn to appreciate what we have earned. We all know this deep down inside, we just need to be reminded once in awhile. So keep reminding me when necessary, and I hope to return the favour.

I've got so many things to say, I'm on a roll here. But I'm sure you guys already know what's in my heart. ;) I shall end the monotony with a cliche: Happy New Year, and have a blast! More love, less hate!

Lovelovelove,
Nura

1 comment:

jasjas said...

Cheers! Happy 2010!
Dropping by fr Nuffnang xchange..