Ads

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a day

Cranky morning, random call. More waiting. A Karang Guni man kept honking away while blatantly expressing his Rag & Bone services in a sing-song way. So you know, times are still pretty bad when the Karang Guni man in your neighbourhood is so desperate for junk, he just refuses to stop honking away for the past hour. That was in the morning, and it's 4.30pm now and I can still hear him faintly from another carpark.

I got on facebook and I saw two new friend requests. One from an old friend's mother, and the other from a distant older relative I've never really spoken to. :O

Facebook is full of interesting things these days. I just saw a friend updating his status announcing that he's growing a moustache to fight against prostate cancer and men's depression. Imagine that. The first thought that entered my mind was "So you gonna donate your facial hair for wigs?" Perhaps not.

Well, I believe it's for a good cause anyway so support him and the rest here.

No comments: