Ads

Monday, November 2, 2009

Untitled

You know when a post is untitled, that it's either going to be a meaningless self-pitying post, nothing worth putting a title to, I can't be bothered to find a title for it, or in this case, all of the above.

I feel like I've been suffering the effects of Murphy's Law ever since two weeks ago. I literally saw almost everything turning 180 degrees from the way people expect them to be. Family matters, friends, work or the lack thereof, and money.

My low self esteem has dipped probably. Not giving up just yet, just, hoping my luck would turn back up. And winning that laptop was just to hush me up about everything. Meeting Neil Gaiman and meeting John Lindqvist was just a climax of the week given to me just so I could fall all the way back down when life drops me with a bomb. I woke up to this Monday feeling the most shit I've ever felt. Cramps. Money is seriously depleting. Dilemmas. Job waiting on another job. Someone got into serious trouble. And someone called to tell us, my granduncle passed away.

Add to that, I feel like a total shut down, dead weight.

Just one of those posts, I'd hate to see on my post but well, there you go. Some lessons derived from this post about me... Nura's having some bad few weeks, and she has an ability to whinge about. Not exactly lessons I want people to discover about me but hey, I'm too bothered about everything else to screen my words and keep people guessing about my situation. It's easier being honest and then shut it all off altogether.

Hoping it'll get better but not having high hopes on it. It will get better eventually, but I don't have the whole life to wait for it.

No comments: