Ads

Friday, November 20, 2009

Gigs



"READ THE DESCRIPTION:
MUSE was forced to play in playback during an Italian TV show about football "Quelli che il Calcio".
So they decided to exchange their instruments and positions. The singer became the drummer, the drummer sang and played bass, and the guy who usually plays the bass played guitar and keyboard.

Nobody (in the audience) noticed the difference.

Futhermore at the end of that fantastic performance, the host interviewed the drummer that was still acting as the singer, and even talked about his friend, Matthew, at the drum (he's the real singer)."

Hahaha absolute geniuses. I'm grinning to myself just watching that. The things they get up to. I really missed seeing them live here in Singapore. It was great to be able to work during the concert. It's almost like the chance will never come back again. Why didn't ___ bring down more of my favourite bands like Keane, Snow Patrol, Travis, and...The Killers back when I was working with them. :(

Oh job, where art thou? I don't like borrowing cash from people for something so expensive. It's too much of a risk for me to take lest I don't end up with that job. Sigh.

I know MUSE will be promoting their latest album, The Resistance, this time around so it's definitely going to be different from the previous gig they had here. But at the very least, I saw them live before. As for The Killers... I can't believe I'm missing them! Can't fucking believe it. Of all the bands, I can safely say the highest amount of merch I've bought from a band is The Killers. And, I'm not getting the best merchandise - those darned tickets. Unbelievable. I still remember the pains of not seeing Keane live after I have waited for them to come to Singapore for so long! Keep missing their gigs in Ireland too.

There's something quite screwed up with the relationship between my schedule, money, and bands coming down.

No comments: