Ads

Sunday, October 11, 2009

One of those days

Doesn't have a proper title because this post isn't needing one.

My elder brother's back from the Philippines. He's been showing me videos and photos of the places he went, and the people he met. And...again, he had both girls and guys openly hitting on him. Big lol.

Anyway, after having a shower this morning, I decided to pamper myself a little and use the raspberry mask I tried using while in Ireland. My mum and little brother were both in the kitchen at that time. After putting the mask on, I instinctively walked out of the toilet with my arms stretched forward zombie-styled, walking towards them. Both started screaming in shock.

What a laugh I had this morning.

-
On the topic of Zombies, I came across this video on youtube:

No comments: