Ads

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Everyone's Leaving!

I had a dream two nights ago about Sany leaving me for Oz and it was ridiculously emotional because she was kind of my housemate for 3 years in the dream. Adding to that, every single other person in my circle of good friends was going abroad... for studies.

And I dreamt that I was smiling on the outside, wishing them the best, trying to hold back my tears of pity for myself for not achieving anything with my life so far.

What a dream. I hate times in the month like this. It makes me reflect on my life in the most negative way possible. I guess we were all instilled with competitiveness, and all those good things, but not patience. Because we all end up wanting our dreams so bad to come straightaway, disregarding the journey.

And that sucks. A lot.

No comments: