Ads

Saturday, June 20, 2009

BRB



I'll be heading to Edinburgh, Scotland early tomorrow morning and will only be back next Wednesday midnight. Hoping the weather will be kind to me.

So I got to meet Milena yesterday. Yes, she's still the same Milena I loved and adored, thank god. ;) We caught a french film, Pour Elle (English title: Anything for her). I'm glad I caught it. It's got quite a unique, amoral standpoint on prison breaks, for once. I know it isn't as highly reviewed as many other European films released around the same time, but it was definitely worth the watch. Well, that's an understatement for me personally. I thought the movie provided lots of after-thoughts. Thought-provoking, engaging, engrossing.

Okay, here's hoping for a beautiful long weekend for everyone! :)

No comments: