Ads

Saturday, May 16, 2009

The last bus

A: So this bus goes straight to your home right?
B: Yeah. You?
A: I'd have to change buses but I'll most likely miss my last bus by the time I reach your stop.
B: So how are you getting home?
A: Hmm. Walk, maybe? -pause- Or maybe not. Since I'm a girl. They say it's dangerous for a girl to be walking alone late at night like this.
B: -frowns- No way you're going to be walking home. If you're thinking of walking home, I don't care, I'm going to walk you home.
A: You're going to walk me home if I walk home?
B: Yeah.
A: -with a big grin- Okay then I'll deliberately choose to walk home.
B: Basket!

The last bus did come in the end, so Jai was saved from all that hassle.

Anyway, today I got reminded of how fun it used to be when I was little and wrestling everyone when I got the chance to. All thanks to the two boys trying to steal my camera and almost breaking it apart. (No worries, really -ahem)

Riyan would know how I react when people mess with my things and refuse to give them back - I fight for them with my bare hands. I lounge at people, (sometimes) even punch people, beat the life out of them (I'm kidding), and demand they return my belongings. I'm sorry, don't judge me. It's somewhat, instinctive. So the locked in camera effect might just be thanks to me. But uh, let's just all share the blame like good friends do. I hope the guitar is dandy.

The supermassive black (hole) cockroach in Sanjay's toilet just had to spoil the moment. A whole colony of them barricaded me from the stairs to my home as well. Those cheeky bastards.

No comments: