Ads

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fontaine bleu

I was passing by Upper Thomson Road today - the place we always ended up at when we hung out together. I'm going through withdrawal symptoms of some sort. I'm always thinking of the boys every time I see something funny and annoying happen. It's like, I imagine them all with me, with their own unique set of expressions and reactions to what's happening before me. And every time I whip out my lighter which is still in my bag, I think about the times we've misused it. Life was so much less sensible and serious with you guys around. (Haha) I really miss you boys, a lot.

Oh and I finally watched Star Trek after graduation on Wednesday. It was quite awesome, I agree. And that's quite special coming from someone who, pretty much, isn't into all these sci-fi shizzle. It's no wonder there's a sudden rise in 'Trekkies'. With a movie like that, who wouldn't love Star Trek?

No comments: